What action you do after you press "taunt" is random. The actions are:
- Enraging: Opponent are pulled to your side. No damage is made.
- Fear: Opponent are being pushed back. No damage is made.
- Stealing Magicka: You steal magicka from your opponent. The stolen value is 6 * Charisma value.
- Direct Health Damage: Causes health damage directly, i.e. ignoring the armour value. The damage value is 6 * Charisma value.
- Breaking Battle Trance: Available only when your opponent is in Battle Trance mode (i.e. your weapon attack damage are doubled). It breaks its battle trance and lose the attack bonus.
Taunt Hit chance Edit
The hit chance of taunt in Swords and Sandals 3 is determined by taunt attack % and taunt resist %. The formula is: taunt attack % - taunt resist %.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.