- Sound weapons are always two-handed weapons in the shop. Strange to say they are short-ranged weapons which you have to stand pretty close to the opponent to attack. However the range can be improved by a talent called Amplify in the School of Theatrics.
- The weapon statistics displayed in the game is misleading. The game list everything as 50%. In fact sound attack always hit the opponent.
- Strange to say, a gladiator equipped with sound weapon always get hit by weapon attack. It is unable to miss/dodge/parry a weapon attack anymore. But taunt attack can be missed.
- The attack strength of a sound weapon is influenced by charisma. Attack bonus +1 of the sound weapon per each value of charisma.
Battle mode Edit
You will see 3 sound attack buttons if you equip with a sound weapon in a battle. They are as follows:
- Strum (ranged) attack: magicka damage. The damage is determined by the attack strength of a sound weapon.
- Solo (ranged) attack: health damage. The damage is determined by the attack strength of a sound weapon.
- Chord (ranged) attack: knock (push) enemy backwards. No damage.
You will no longer see the normal attack buttons (quick, normal, power) and the charge attack buttons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.