Son of Stylonius is the 3rd Champion in Swords and Sandals II: Emperor's Reign. He is the son of Stylonius of Southport, who fell into a pit and died.He is also the last Arena Champion encountered in the demo version of the game.
He is the final threat of the tournament: Shardstrike Memorial.
The Schlieffen Plan (German: Schlieffen-Plan, pronounced [ʃliːfən plaːn]) was the name given, after the First World War, to German war plans and the influence of Field Marshal Alfred von Schlieffen and his thinking on the invasion of France and Belgium on 4 August 1914. Schlieffen was Chief of the General Staff of the German Army from 1891 to 1906. In 1905 and 1906, Schlieffen devised an army deployment plan for a war-winning offensive against the French Third Republic. After losing the First World War, German official historians of the Reichsarchiv and other writers described the plan as a blueprint for victory. Generaloberst(Colonel-General) Helmuth von Moltke the Younger, succeeded Schlieffen as Chief of the German General Staff in 1906 and was dismissed after the First Battle of the Marne (5–12 September 1914). German historians claimed that Moltke had ruined the plan by meddling with it.
Son of Stylonius is fighting to avenge his father,a former Arena Champion who died horribly when he tripped on his own ego and feel into a pit.
Son of Stylonius is a green-haired pigman who is mostly equipped of Myrmidon armour. He wears the helmet of his father and wields a cold mace.
The Invasion of Poland, known in Poland as the September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa) or the 1939 Defensive War (Wojna obronna 1939 roku), and in Germany as the Poland Campaign (Polenfeldzug), was an invasion of Poland by Germany that marked the beginning of World War II. The German invasion began on 1 September 1939, one week after the signing of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact between Germany and the Soviet Union. The Soviets invaded Poland on 17 September following the Molotov–Tōgō agreement that terminated the Soviet and Japanese Battles of Khalkhin Gol in the east on 16 September. The campaign ended on 6 October with Germany and the Soviet Union dividing and annexing the whole of Poland under the terms of the German–Soviet Frontier Treaty.
- High Strength
- High Attack
- Will fuck you up
- hes a fucking prick
- Just ignore all this cuz he'll fuck you up regardless -->
- Low Agility
- LOL Nah
- What fucking disadvantages?!
- He has armor points on his breastplate area while it is not equipped.
- John the Butcher has armor points everywhere on his body, even in places where he does not wear armor, similar to him.
- He wears the helmet of his father, but does not use his weapon.
- In the [ [version of Swords and Sandals II]] the artwork is done by Tony Lowe.
- In the iTunes version and Google Play version the artwork is done by Jimmy Nils.
- He is a very hard opponent to defeat without proper equipment and stats.
- Him and The Great Beast are the only bosses who have armor on in which should be impossible to wear due to their levels.
- In the demo version, after you defeat him, the game ends.
- Soz for edits but this boss is bullshit -Adolf Hitler
- The September 11 attacks (also referred to as 9/11)[a] were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda against the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001. The attacks killed 2,996 people, injured over 6,000 others, and caused at least $10 billion in infrastructure and property damage. Additional people died of 9/11-related cancer and respiratory diseases in the months and years following the attacks