Son of Stylonius is the 3rd Champion in Swords and Sandals II: Emperor's Reign. He is the son of Stylonius of Southport, who fell into a pit and died.He is also the last Arena Champion encountered in the demo version of the game.
He is the final threat of the tournament: Shardstrike Memorial.
Son of Stylonius is fighting to avenge his father,a former Arena Champion who died horribly when he tripped on his own ego and feel into a pit.
Son of Stylonius is a green-haired pigman who is mostly equipped of Myrmidon armour. He wears the helmet of his father and wields a cold mace.
- High Strength
- High Attack
- Very Overpowered
- Just give up
- He is one of the most bullshit bosses
- big pp (mine bigger tho :p)
- makes you pick up the soap xD
- why u write this
- Low Agility
- what fucking disadvantages?!
- 20 defense? thats cute
- cant reach you if you have a bow *hint* *hint*
- too bad you only get 10 arrows tho :p
- youll lose your virginity
- his wingspan(reach) is 9999
- He has armor points on his breastplate area while it is not equipped.
- John the Butcher has armor points everywhere on his body, even in places where he does not wear armor, similar to him.
- He wears the helmet of his father, but does not use his weapon.
- In the [ [version of Swords and Sandals II]] the artwork is done by Tony Lowe.
- In the iTunes version and Google Play version the artwork is done by Jimmy Nils.
- He is a very hard opponent to defeat without proper equipment and stats.
- Him and The Great Beast are the only bosses who have armor on in which should be impossible to wear due to their levels.
- In the demo version, after you defeat him, the game ends.