Son of Stylonius is the 3rd Champion in Swords and Sandals II: Emperor's Reign. He is the son of Stylonius of Southport, who fell into a pit and died. He is also the last Arena Champion encountered in the demo version of the game.
He is the final threat of the tournament: Shardstrike Memorial.
Story[edit | edit source]
Son of Stylonius is fighting to avenge his father,a former Arena Champion who died horribly when he tripped on his own ego and fell into a pit.
Son of Stylonius is a green-haired pigman who is mostly equipped of Myrmidon armour. He wears the helmet of his father and wields a cold mace.
In-Battle[edit | edit source]
Advantages[edit | edit source]
- High Strength
- High Attack
- Very overpowered
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
- Low Agility
- Low defence in full version of game (2)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He has armor points on his breastplate area while it is not equipped.
- John the Butcher has armor points everywhere on his body, even in places where he does not wear armor, similar to him.
- He wears the helmet of his father, but does not use his weapon.
- In the [ [version of Swords and Sandals II]] the artwork is done by Tony Lowe.
- He is a very hard opponent to defeat without proper equipment and stats.
- Him and The Great Beast are the only bosses who have armor on in which should be impossible to wear due to their levels.
- In the demo version, after you defeat him, the game ends.