Archfiend Zeerzabahl is the 13th Champion in Swords and Sandals II: Emperor's Reign.
He is the final threat of the tournament: Archfiend's Furnace.
Story[edit | edit source]
The sorcerer Bargle Yarg long ago held the demon Zeerzabahl under the arena for unknown reasons. Each year, the Archfiend breaks free with a single purpose, to destroy all its path
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Zeerzabahl is a demon who is fully equipped of Infernal armour. He wears a demon skull and wields a burning ogre battleaxe.
In-Battle[edit | edit source]
Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Great Strength
- Great Agility
- Offensive Magick
- Good statistics on the whole
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He is one of the champions who doesn't really have disadvantages.
- He seems to be the opposite of Archangel Sandalphon.
- Sandalphon serves the benevolent King Lionel, while Zeerzabahl serves the malevolent Hechaos The Scourge.
- One is a demon, the other is an angel.
- They have both 1240 of armour
- He also appears in Swords and Sandals Crusader as one of the Colossus