Archangel Sandalphon is the 16th Champion in Swords and Sandals II: Emperor's Reign and the 18th champion of Swords and sandals redux.
He is the final threat of the tournament: Archangel's Mantle.
A Primarch of the Heavenly Halls, he was not of Tritonia, but from an entirely plane of existence. When demons started appearing in Brandor at Antares’ behest, he intervened and aided Bargle in countering them. He gave his strength to an Unnamed Gladiator(you) to defeat Antares.Known as the archon of justice and retribution, he appeared in Brandor each year to judge those who may be worthy an event he called only The Great Crusade. He fought alongside King Lionel during the Crusades in Swords and Sandals: Crusader, though many believed this was not the crusade he referred to, as rumours of a battle in the stars have long existed
Sandalphon is a blonde-haired angel who is fully equipped of Champions armour. He wears a angelic mantle, wields a cold daikatana and a cold crossbow.In swords and sandals II redux,he has a blue sword and has wings.
- Great Strength
- Good Agility
- Good Attack
- Dangerous Damages
- Good statistics on the whole
- Relatively lacking in magic and stamina
- He is one of the champions who doesn't really have disadvantages.
- He seems to be the opposite of Archfiend Zeerzabahl.
- One is an angel, the other is a demon.
- They have both 1240 of armour.
- The armour points of his shield are decreased.
- Because he is using his Ranged Weapon instead of using the Melee Weapon.
- He is the kingdom colossus in Swords and Sandals: Crusader, but has bigger wings and wields a sword.
- After Archangel Sandalphon is defeated, the player is invited to the Imperial Palace to fight in the last 2 Tournaments.