Archangel Sandalphon is the 16th Champion in Swords and Sandals II: Emperor's Reign and the 18th champion of Swords and sandals redux.
He is the final threat of the tournament: Archangel's Mantle.
The gods keep a keen eye on the tournament and send down anarchangel each year to challenge the most worthy gladiators. The archangels, avatars of the gods themselves, will challenge even the best gladiators right to the very core.
Sandalphon is a blonde-haired angel who is fully equipped of Champions armour. He wears a angelic mantle, wields a cold daikatana and a cold crossbow.In swords and sandals II redux,he has a blue sword and has wings.
- Great Strength
- Good Agility
- Good Attack
- Dangerous Damages
- Good statistics on the whole
- Relatively lacking in magic and stamina
- He is one of the champions who doesn't really have disadvantages.
- He seems to be the opposite of Archfiend Zeerzabahl.
- One is an angel, the other is a demon.
- They have both 1240 of armour.
- The armour points of his shield are decreased.
- Because he is using his Ranged Weapon instead of using the Melee Weapon.
- He is the kingdom colossus in Swords and Sandals: Crusader, but has bigger wings and wields a sword.
- After Archangel Sandalphon is defeated, the player is invited to the Imperial Palace to fight in the last 2 Tournaments.